电商部 / E-commerce Manager – JD group
1. Achieve 趣购彩 China E-commercesales and share target in JD group channels
2. Manage and guide TP’s operation strategy, plans and execution of flagship store in JD in terms of merchandising, activity planning, customer service and logistic delivery.
趣购彩 3. Evaluate the performance of key metrics like UV, CVR, Basketsize, product mix and portfolio in order to increase brand sales and profit
趣购彩 4. Own and manage the relationship with JD and JD/Tencent ecosystem, maintain and seek for more resource and innovative ways of cooperation.
1. Analysis of sales, site performance, brand campaigns and marketing programs and take action with cross function
趣购彩 2. Develop the measurements of ecommerce performance and monitoring methodology, analysis and be proactive to always improve the effectiveness.
3. Evaluate new EC opportunities and partners for further growth
趣购彩 1. The ability to consistently deliver results and meet customer expectations by setting high goal for quality and quantity;
趣购彩 2. A proven track record in translating vision into action, setting high standards and achieving stated and agreed goals;3. Creative problem solving skills for complex business challenges
趣购彩 1. Minimum 3 years of ecommerce experience with proven track-record, preferably in consumer electronics industry
2. At least 1 years’ experience in sales field with JD Key Account management
3. Strong communication and negotiation skills coupled with conflict management
趣购彩 4. Analytical, data-driven person with strong problem solving skills
趣购彩 5. Language skills – Mandarin, English (spoken and written).
6. 30% or above business travel in China(Mainly Beijing)